Thursday, December 2, 2010

Really Enjoyed Fourth day of Training

Hello Everyone...

Today's session was really great...
As we have started with ice-breaking activity and you all actively participated. I really like the way you all initiated. After a short break again we have started to knowing about PBL. I hope till now you all must have clear the concept of technology supported project based learning...

Here I want all of you to concern some of the points....

Intel is all about quality. We always provide qualitative learning and teaching  so that does not mean you focus on or comment on how I have been teaching you? Thats great you say well or good. But if you will concern more of following points, I will be more happy:

1) What have you learn? What we did today?
2) What are those point which you like most?
3) What are those things which we could have focused more?
4) What else you can edit?
5) What all about your day and tasks which you/we have done?
6) What point which we have discover so far?

I personally congratulate to each Master Trainer who have participated in todays task....

Regards
Kamlesh Joshi
Intel Teach Trainer
Gujarat

No comments:

Post a Comment