Saturday, December 11, 2010

One more day after Training...

Hi my Dear Master Trainers....


You must have spread the messages of mine to your school...
I think you must have make your self a side and created your character as different one as I have trained...


I want to tell one think please be in touch with me and at every possible level try to sit on internet and surf your e-mail ID and this blog. Even log in and comment whatever you want to so this way we can share our own feelings also...
Share any thing and ask anything to me...


Regards
Kamlesh Joshi

3 comments:

  1. hello kamleshbhai,
    u have given back up to every trat inee at surat,but it was in ubuntu so it can be see in XP or window.so u should given in both so v can saw at our home.is it possible get again...plz kindly reply me ---Ashvin Mistry

    ReplyDelete
  2. now where r u?which center u r going to handle,give me your feedback about suratt trainee.becoz u move all round Gujarat..what kind of quality it shold be in trainee...
    hope u will b given answer on this wall

    ReplyDelete